Sunday, March 22, 2009

Musings and Whimsies(sp)?

Well I promised someone I would recap an Out of Body Publix experience, so here it is. Hope I can outline it in a proper way.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ---_ _ _

When I pulled into the parking lot of Publix, I saw a blue SUV. I immediately recognized it, as a friend of mine,Caitlin Thomas, has the same car. I have not seen Caitlin or her car in a while. However it wasn't her car, some other girl was in it. I am in the back of the lot so I start to walk toward the store, on the way I see another girl I haven't seen in a long time, named Angel. The weird thing was, I saw a random picture of her tagged on Facebook, by another friend, earlier in the day. I had no idea that these two girls knew each other. So she randomly popped up on FB and now here she was at Publix. So I continue to walk, and I see these two ugly twin guys, that I just saw the night before at the UCF gym. Seeing the twins makes me think of this creepy Asian guy I saw at the gym last night as well, and when I walk into the store lobby, lo and behold there is creepy Asian guy. Before I walk into the main doors, who do I see checking out? Caitlin. Remember it wasn't her car before, she was just here out of coincidence.

So I am feeling pretty weird right now, cause of this string of events. I walk into the store, and I feel, well I feel floaty. I go down an aisle keenly aware of everyone and everything around me, looking for more people I know and havn't seen in a while. And who do I see, my friend Brandon Kelly's creepy old roomate, Frank.

Now I am honestly recalling this. I thought to myself, "I am going to see Christina Nesbitt next." Christina and I are good friends, however we dont interact as much as we used to. We occasionally talk over IM, but only once in a while. Last time I saw her face to face was at the same Publix a few weeks ago. I have been going to the same publix for 5 years, and I have never seen her there before that one time. Last time we IM chatted, we talked about the Publix interaction. So the moment I stop thinking the thought of, "I am going to see Christina Nesbitt." Who do I see?

Christina Nesbitt.


So thats my weird story. I definitely felt floaty. I almost felt like crying. It was if I had lived the moment before. I think it was the quick succession of old random acquaintances. My brain was bombarded by memories, and it wasn't ready to the see these "memories" in a physical sense.

I dont know. That my story.

have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment